My Blog List

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sibling life.

There is always some kind of tension between siblings and when there isn't it usually doesn't take long for some to arise. My frustrations havent been aired out to her because when I do it is an all out fight between us and I don't feel like picking a fight today. Let me start out with what has been bothering me.
1) She never cleans out her messes in the bathroom : This is always a complaint that men have with women because it is just gross when it starts to clog the drain and when it gets all over the sink and onto your shaving stuff. Also when I ask her if she could clean out her hair and also why she needs 3 of the same shampoo on the bathtub shelf that I keep knocking over I am inconviencing her completely. If I have to put the seat down and also take out my PJs in the morning she can meet me half way.
2) Dishes: She rarely empties and cleans out the dishwasher. If the machiene is full and she needs something then she just pulls out the spoon or what ever and leaves the rest in it while the sink fills up. I always empty the thing thing cause i hate hearing dad yell about it.
3) The Car: The car broke down when I was driving it and that was the last thing that we needed to happen to it in order to justify buying a new one. Currently the family is in the market for a new one. We don't even own the thing and already she is claiming and committing our car to things that make it impossible for me to drive it. I can use my mothers car but that means that I have to drive to drop her off and pick her up. She already has the thing committed to a week long engagement when someone else could use a car that they don't share. She does not consider what the other half thinks or how it will affect them. This scares me because she is going into management.
I know that this sounds like a role reversal for  a brother and sister but she is older and way more dominating and I am younger and apparently according to her the spoiled younger one. When I try to confront her of be a little more dominant she goes all ballistic and uses her womanly issues on me. I liked it better when she went to a different school than me. She used to go to a school in Connecticut and I in Boston. It was great i could do things without her judgement on everything. She will say that she doesn't care but her tone says she does, as if how I act embarrasses her to be related to me. She should have thought of this crap before she came  here.
Oh and another thing she corrects my grammar and will do it in front of friends and other people. If it bothers her that much then she should become a teacher than an accountant. I usually say "yes Hiasynth" and that shuts her up.
There is no space between us and it's killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment